Monday, 17 March 2008

New Cafe

Otautau's latest business on Main Street is a very nice Chinese cafe. I've eaten there a few times since it opened several weeks ago. The menu is good and includes vegetarian options, for those of us who don't do meat. The service is cheerful and friendly which rates very highly in my book.

The new owner has other talents as well; he makes birthday cakes. He showed me some pictures of what he can create, and I must say they are very attractive. I'd definitely consider ordering one from him if I was planning a party or get together with friends.

It's refreshing to see a new business in the town and especially one that expands the variety of food options for locals and tourists alike.

No comments:

Election 2017

Election season has swung into gear with the next General Election on Saturday, September 23rd - 7 1/2 weeks away. Not much has changed with...