Friday, 15 August 2008

Thanks to New Writers

Just wanted to acknowledge we have new writers on the blog - JDH - who recently contributed great photos of native birds and a sugar water recipe. I've made a small batch this morning for the many waxeyes who visit my backyard. Thanks, JDH! And a while back we had Sprout who contributed a post on biocontrols (bugs that control pest plants). Thanks, Sprout!

I believe everyone has something unique and interesting to contribute and so I'm inviting you to become a writer on the blog. You don't need heaps of experience. You don't even need to be a good speller! Send me an email and tell me what you'd like to write about. This is a community blog ready and waiting for your contribution. Email me for more details.

No comments:

Election 2017

Election season has swung into gear with the next General Election on Saturday, September 23rd - 7 1/2 weeks away. Not much has changed with...