Wednesday, 17 September 2008

New Blog

As if I don't have enough to do, I've started another blog. It's the Otautau Museum Blog of course. This is truly a niche blog as very few people will be motivated enough to read it. So why bother which such obscurity? Am I truly a masochist? No. I've been in Otautau for five years and find out more and more about it everyday. It's a fascinating and beautiful place, with fascinating and beautiful people. And as the collections manager for the museum, I'm inundated with donations that also point to a compelling and enriching past.

So the new blog will focus on sharing the things the museum receives from the public, issues we face as a small, rural museum trying to embrace the 21st century, and using the internet to broaden what we do, making our collection more available to all. I hope you'll check it out. Your comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.